Discover The Artist Within You
Author: Maharishi Ayurveda Date Posted:13 December 2015
Creativity comes in all forms and fancies. For some it lies in the flick of a paintbrush, for others in dulcet tones, while others find it in the kitchen or craft room.
Being creative is not just about being able to paint, sing, dance, write plays or poetry, or play the mandolin. Creativity embraces every aspect of life.
Allowing full reign to the creative side of your nature gives you a reason to do the job that earns you the money, to go on allowing yourself to be creative.
If something pushes your buttons, why not make a new years resolution to go for it!
How Do You Know When You Are Being Creative?
- You are excited
- You experience peace and wellbeing
- You are engrossed
- You experience a sense of satisfaction
- You are relaxed
- Time flies
Where Can You Be Creative?
- In your home
- In your garden
- In bringing up your children
- In your garage under the car, fixing things
- In your kitchen
- In your workshop
- In your job
- In your relationships
- In your sport
- In your hobbies
- In your service to the community
Giving it a go can open doors to the unexpected. We discover talents we never knew we had. Nature throws these little treats in our way when we least expect them, and when we most need or deserve them.
The artist in Winston Churchill appeared late in life. There are novelists who didn't write a thing until they were 60 and older. But it may be as simple as baking a batch of scones, digging your own spuds, painting the letter box or putting No 8 wire on the front gate.
Open the oyster and discover the pearl within this year
When being creative why not put on the aroma burner, have a tasty herbal tea and centre your attention with a herbal to support your creativity.
- Get out your aroma burner and add 3-4 drops of
Pitta aroma oil to cool and reduce intensity or frustration.
Vata aroma oil to calm and relax you.
Kapha aroma oil to energise and enliven your senses.
- Drink a cup of tasty Pitta tea, Vata tea or Kapha tea.
- Take 2-4 tablets of Premium Amla Berry Organic. Amla (Indian Gooseberry) is the most sort-after herbal in Ayurveda. It is considered a powerful Ayurvedic elixir that promotes health, longevity and overall balance for all body types.
Wishing you a fun filled, creative year in 2016.