Moringa OrganicMA7939 60 tablets 500mg
- Rich vegetable source of iron, vitamin C, calcium and vitamins
- An aid for weight management as part of a balanced diet
- Assists the body's ability to preserve the purity and vitality of nutrients from food we eat
- Supports healthy skin and bones and eyesight
The Moringa leaf is exceptionally nutritious. When fresh, they are rich in vitamin C. When carefully dried, Moringa leaves contain 25 times the iron of spinach, 17 times the calcium of milk, 10 times the vitamin A of carrots, many times the potassium of bananas and every essential amino acid your body needs. The leaves are rich in protein, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C and minerals.
Certified Organic by IMO
The Swiss based Institute for Marketecology (IMO) is one of the first and most renowned international agencies for inspection, certification and quality assurance of eco-friendly products. Their world-wide activities are accredited by the Swiss Accreditation Service (SAS) according to EN 45011 (ISO 65), which is the international standard for certification. IMO offers certification for organic production and handling according to the EU Regulation (EC) N 834/2007 and (EC) N 889/2008. Also they have been accredited by USDA for organic certification according to the American National Organic Program (NOP). Recently they received the reaccreditation by MAFF and offer certification according to the Japanese Agricultural Standard (JAS) for the Japanese market.
- Organic Moringa oleifera (Drumstick Tree) leaf (470mg per 500mg tablet)
- Excipient: Organic Tapioca starch (30mg per 500mg tablet)