Shipping & Returns
- We aim to give clear information about our goods before you buy
- International orders are despatched using New Zealand Post International Airmail. We cannot accept responsibility for delays on international orders as a result of local authorities (for example Customs or Quarantine) who hold parcels on arrival for inspection
- International order delivery times are according to the New Zealand Post guidelines for the country of destination. If you need further clarification please do not hesitate to contact us and we can advise
- Australian orders — according to NZ Post these will take approx 3 -6 working days. Australian Customs or Quarantine Service may hold your order for inspection which will increase delivery time
- Depending on the time of day (New Zealand time) an order is received, we try to despatch it the same day. If an order is received over a weekend or public holiday we aim to despatch it next working day. Orders are normally despatched same day or next day (within 1-2 working days)
- It is our policy to keep stock of every item. However, there may be times when a product is temporarily out of stock. If this is the case and you have already made payment, we will credit your payment for the item(s) unsupplied and request if you would like us to backorder the item(s)
- If we make a mistake with your order, we promise to take all reasonable steps to get your order right at no extra cost to you.
Your Right to Cancel
The right to cancel allows the customer time to examine the goods, as they would have when buying in a shop. Customers have a cooling off period in which they can withdraw from the contract for any reason. The cooling off period starts when the contract is concluded and ends 7 working days after the day the goods are received. The cooling off period and right to cancel does not apply to any product which has been opened, and/or the seal has been broken. Any product for return must be unopened and in a condition to be resold.
If you wish to cancel the order you must do so in writing by email, fax or mail, or by telephone. Unless otherwise agreed, we will require you to return the goods to us at your own expense and in good condition.