1 hr ConsultationLSC-60
Approximately 60 minutes
To book an appointment, just follow our 3 step process.
Easy 3 Step Booking Process
step1 - Book your time using the calendar below
- Choose a day and time that would be suitable for you, our consultation times are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. All times are in NZST.
- Click on BOOK NOW after you have chosen your day and time. Then fill up the necessary details that we require (First Name, Last Name, Email Address & Mobile Number)
- Important - Please also indicate whether you will be present for an in-person consultation (our office address with a map can be found on the bottom of this page) or an online (Skype / FaceTime) consultation. Do not forget to enter your Skype username or FaceTime number after you have chosen that you want an online consultation.
step2 - Click on the BUY button above
- First time consultation is $185 and will be approximately 60 minutes.
step3 - Click on the Checkout Now Button
- You will be brought to our checkout page. Fill in the required details accordingly. Choose your preferred method of payment and click on the Confirm and Process Order button.
- Payment will result in an immediate confirmation of your scheduled appointment.
About Linda Sinden
Linda is one of the most experienced Maharishi Vedic Medicine Western Experts in the Southern Hemisphere. She has studied intensively in the field of Vedic Medicine for the past 20 years and has also qualified as a Natural Health Practitioner. Her qualifications include being a Chartered Natural Medicine Practitioner with the New Zealand Charter of Health Practitioners, a Diploma in MAV, Masters in S.C.I. and a Certificate in Education.
Linda Sinden has been a practising Maharishi Ayurveda Consultant since 1990 and is a regular contributor to our weekly Insights. If you are not a member of our exclusive Insight group yet, you can easily subscribe here. You will also get a 15% discount coupon that can be applied to your checkout total once you subscribe!
Get to know more about Linda Sinden. Click here to read our interview with her.