Be Trim 1 Booster PackMA1006CP
To enhance the efficacy of Be Trim 1 use together with Digest Tone and Be Trim Tea
Do you have a normal appetite and gain weight easily?
Do you only need to look at food and you put on the kilos? According to Maharishi Ayurveda certain mind-body types have a natural disposition to gain weight. This herbal preparation helps balance appetite & fat metabolism for those with a normal appetite who gain weight easily
- Enhances burning of stored fat
- Supports cleansing
- Assists absorption of nutrients
This potent formula of 15 herbs includes:
- Gymnema and Malabar which help balance fat metabolism and slow carbohydrate absorption
- Guggul which supports fat metabolism and helps balance cholesterol production
- Zinc Bhasma which supports fat metabolism
- Tinospora, sarsaparilla, nutgrass and cumin to help boost digestion and assimilation
Dosage Take 1 tablet Be Trim 1 twice daily with water after meals for 15 days. Then increase to 1-2 tablets 2-3 times daily. NOTE Do not take along with Radiant Skin (MA926), Elim Tox (MA1010), Elim Tox O (MA1663) or MA1000. To support the complete digestion and metabolism of food in order to reduce the buildup of impurities take 2 tablets of Digest Tone before the evening meal. Sip 2-3 cups Be Trim Tea through the day to help balance fat metabolism and regulate appetite.
Digest Tone (MA505)
NOW ORGANIC! Powerful tonic for the digestive system
If you are feeling sluggish, dull or constipated, chances are toxins are building up in your body. According to Maharishi Ayurveda, toxins accumulate when your digestion — and elimination — is out of balance, leading to skin breakouts, menstrual cramps, fatigue, depression and many diseases.
Good news. Balancing your digestion and elimination is a specialty of Maharishi Ayurveda, and many of our herbal formulas are designed to do just that. Of these, one of the most effective is Digest Tone, traditionally called triphala.
How Digest Tone Cleanses and Rejuvenates
- Rejuvenates the digestive tract
- Assists the body in absorbing nutrients from food. Digest Tone is antioxidant rich
- Enhances circulation and includes capillary strengthening flavonoids; works as a cardio tonic
- Cleanses the liver of toxins and enhances its functioning efficiency
- Helps body tissue to detoxify slowly, including blood, muscle and fat tissues
- Assists with balancing cholesterol
- Has an anti-inflammatory effect (its constituents include Vitamin C and quercetin)
- Acts as an expectorant
- Assists the body with elimination, acting as a mild laxative
- Assists the body in weight loss
- As an added benefit, it is nourishing to both the eyes and the skin
Our Organic Digest Tone (Triphala Plus) enhances the effectiveness of conventional Triphala through the addition of Cabbage Rose, a herb which acts synergistically with the other ingredients in the formula (the “3 fruits” – Amalaki, Haritaki, and Bibhitaki) to promote their maximum effect, while having a cooling (Pitta-reducing) effect on the body. Organic Digest Tone (Triphala Plus) is one of the most important core preparations, due to its balancing effect on the function of digestion and its ability to promote regularity and cleanse the system of impurities. It is safe to be taken long-term. Most importantly, the vaidyas (ayurvedic health practitioners) recommend taking it along with all your other herbals.
Certified Organic by IMO
The Institute for Marketecology (IMO) is one of the first and most renowned international agencies for inspection, certification and quality assurance of eco-friendly products. Their world-wide activities are accredited by the Swiss Accreditation Service (SAS) according to EN 45011 (ISO 65), which is the international standard for certification. IMO offers certification for organic production and handling according to the EU Regulation (EC) N 834/2007 and (EC) N 889/2008. Also thery have been accredited by USDA for organic certification according to the American National Organic Program (NOP). Recently they received the reaccreditation by MAFF and offer certification according to the Japanese Agricultural Standard (JAS) for the Japanese market.
Be Trim Tea (BTT)
Help reduce those cravings
Help say goodbye to those false feelings of hunger. With herbs and spices like Gymnema Sylvestre, Fennel Seed, Cinnamon and Cardamom, Be Trim Tea is a flavorful, all-natural way to help balance fat and sugar metabolism and curb snack cravings, day or night.
Spices are ingredients in many synergistic Ayurvedic herbal formulations, and an Ayurvedic expert, when giving you advice, is as likely to recommend specific spices to include in your diet as to suggest herbal supplements for you to take.
- Gymnema and Indian Kino have been used for centuries in Ayurveda to help balance blood sugars. Their precise blend in Be Trim Tea helps to balance sugar cravings
- Fennel is extremely good for digestion. It acts as a general toner for the digestive system, and is particularly good for enhancing Agni, the digestive fire, without aggravating Pitta. In India, eating a few toasted fennel seeds after a meal is a common practice, both to aid digestion and to freshen the breath.
- In ayurveda, cinnamon is used to balance the digestion and to pacify stomach disorders
- Cardamom is tridoshic (good for balancing all three doshas), but people trying to keep Pitta in balance should eat it in smaller amounts. Cardamom is considered an excellent digestive, especially beneficial in reducing bloating and intestinal gas