Shatavari OrganicMA7947 60 tablets (500mg)
Rejuvenative tonic for women
- Shatavari is considered in Ayurveda to be the supreme rejuvenative herb for women
- An aid for the reproductive system, particularly women, it is also a support for the digestive system, especially in cases of excess pitta
- This support is not only for the young woman, but also for the middle aged and elder woman, used as a gentle support to help a woman gracefully transition through the natural phases of life, including menopause
- Traditionally referred to in Ayurveda as “having one hundred husbands" the name Shatavari gives reference to its traditional use as a rejuvenative tonic for the female reproductive system
Shatavari is used in Ayurveda to balance pitta and vata, but can increase kapha due to its heavy nature. Its bitter and sweet taste has a cooling effect on the system, and its unctuous (oily), building nature makes it a great support for anyone looking for a nourishing, grounding effect. These combined qualities make it a Rasayana (rejuvenative) for the reproductive system (particularly female), the digestive system (particularly when pitta is involved) and for the blood.
This product is not recommended for extended use on its own
Ingredients Organic Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus): Tablet binder: Organic tapioca starch. Each tablet contains 475mg of organic Shatavari
Grown and processed in the most holistic and eco-friendly way without the use of toxic and harmful synthetic chemicals.
- Made with certified organic herbs
- Can be used with other herbal supplements, vitamins, or natural products
- No side-effects
- No GMOs
- Cruelty free - not tested on animals
Certified Organic by IMO
The Swiss based Institute for Marketecology (IMO) is one of the first and most renowned international agencies for inspection, certification and quality assurance of eco-friendly products. Their world-wide activities are accredited by the Swiss Accreditation Service (SAS) according to EN 45011 (ISO 65), which is the international standard for certification. IMO offers certification for organic production and handling according to the EU Regulation (EC) N 834/2007 and (EC) N 889/2008. Also they have been accredited by USDA for organic certification according to the American National Organic Program (NOP). Recently they received the reaccreditation by MAFF and offer certification according to the Japanese Agricultural Standard (JAS) for the Japanese market.
|English||Latin||Part Used||%||in mg/500 mg.|