Ashwagandha OrganicMA1937 60 tablets (500mg each)
Calms, soothes and nourishes
Ashwagandha is one of the most valuable herbs in Ayurveda. Also known as "Winter Cherry" and "Indian Ginseng," Ashwagandha is a rejuvenative herb that helps the body and mind adapt to various types of stress (adaptogen), and also promotes stamina and general well-being.
It is the best herb for balancing Vata dosha. Vata governs all movement in the body, including the movement of nerve impulses throughout the nervous system
According to Ayurveda ashwagandha:
- Is an adaptogen, helping the body's resistance to stress
- Helps nourish and rejuvenate tissues, muscle and bone
- Supports nerves, and both physical and mental stamina
- Supports healthy functioning of the adrenals and reproductive system
- Promotes natural energy, joint health, respiratory health, restful sleep, clear mind and memory
- Is rich in iron, supporting healthy hemoglobin, blood circulation and absorption of nutrients by cells
- Promotes muscle strength
Ingredients: Organic Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): Tablet binder: Organic tapioca starch. Each tablet contains 475mg of organic Ashwagandha
Grown and processed in the most holistic and eco-friendly way without the use of toxic and harmful synthetic chemicals.
- Made with certified organic herbs
- Can be used with other herbal supplements, vitamins, or natural products
- No side-effects
- No GMOs
- Cruelty free - not tested on animals
Certified Organic by IMO
The Swiss based Institute for Marketecology (IMO) is one of the first and most renowned international agencies for inspection, certification and quality assurance of eco-friendly products. Their world-wide activities are accredited by the Swiss Accreditation Service (SAS) according to EN 45011 (ISO 65), which is the international standard for certification. IMO offers certification for organic production and handling according to the EU Regulation (EC) N 834/2007 and (EC) N 889/2008. Also they have been accredited by USDA for organic certification according to the American National Organic Program (NOP). Recently they received the reaccreditation by MAFF and offer certification according to the Japanese Agricultural Standard (JAS) for the Japanese market.