Healthy Glowing Radiant Skin
Author: Linda Sinden Date Posted:26 March 2018
I learnt something new today that makes my mouth drop with awe at the amazing intelligence of the body and the stunning accuracy of the Ayurvedic wisdom for keeping us glowing radiant and healthy.
Did you realise that your skin contains a busy microbiome that is constantly at work even though they are smaller than your eye can detect…
Your skin has 40 different beneficial staphylococcal microbes that work together to keep your skin healthy, whole and radiant. One species called staphylococus epidermidis produces a chemical 6-n-hydroxyaminopurine (6-hap) which research suggests works tirelessly to keep your skin clean, beautiful and looking radiant and healthy. What they feed on is a triglyceride-rich fatty acid called sebum which is naturally produced by the sebaceous glands of your skin.
Interestingly Sesame Oil that is traditionally used in Ayurveda for daily oil massage is rich in triglyceride-rich fatty acid. So the ancient seers of health and wellbeing had it covered. By applying sesame oil to the skin daily the skin biome is nourished and in turn helps to keep your skin radiant, glowing and healthy.
When you add Radiant Skin tablets to the mix then you have a powerhouse which
- Strengthens and purifies the liver
- Balances skin moisture and temperature
- Helps to detoxify and give radiance to the skin
- Helps to remove toxins from all parts of the body and supports kidney and liver function
- Helps open the pores of the skin to maintain elimination.
- Supports healthy, glowing skin
- Helps with occasional skin blemishes
- Helps detoxify the body and purify the blood
Use our organic Neem for best results.
Which oil should I use?
I know, you are unique and so is every member of your family. Taking this into consideration Ayurveda adds herbals and essential oils to sesame oil in the right mix to balance your unique profile. So read below to see which Massage Oil to add to your daily routine to maximise your wellbeing and to support the healthy glow of your skin!
- If your skin tends towards dryness then Vata Massage Oil is best for you.
- If you skin is sensitive or tends towards overheating then Pitta Massage Oil is best for you.
- If your skin is oily then Kapha Massage Oil is best for you.
Wishing you the bliss of balance.