Turmeric OrganicMA1935 60 Vegi-caps (500mg each)
Used traditionally for centuries
Turmeric is one of the oldest, most important spices known to humankind. Turmeric is bitter, astringent and pungent in taste, and has a heating quality. Due to its heating quality, turmeric helps to balance Kapha and Vata doshas (mind-body types), and due to its bitter taste, it helps to balance the Pitta dosha, thus making it tri-doshic. Turmeric is also beneficial for helping with occasional congestion, soothing a hoarse voice or the occasional cough, and easing feelings of heaviness in the head due to a Kapha imbalance.
According to Ayurveda, turmeric:
- Is an antioxidant that balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha doshas (mind-body types)
- Helps purify the blood and supports general well-being
- Supports a healthy stomach, digestive system, colon and liver
- Helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system
- Supports the health of the lungs, circulation and nervous system All the herbs are grown and processed in the most holistic and eco-friendly way without the use of toxic and harmful synthetic chemicals.
Ingredients: Organic Turmeric (Curcuma), Vegetable cellulose (capsule)
Grown and processed in the most holistic and eco-friendly way without the use of toxic and harmful synthetic chemicals.
- Made with certified organic herbs in vegetarian capsules
- Cruelty free - not tested on animals
- No GMOs
- No side-effects
- Can be used with other herbal supplements, vitamins, or natural products
Certified Organic by IMO
The Swiss based Institute for Marketecology (IMO) is one of the first and most renowned international agencies for inspection, certification and quality assurance of eco-friendly products. Their world-wide activities are accredited by the Swiss Accreditation Service (SAS) according to EN 45011 (ISO 65), which is the international standard for certification. IMO offers certification for organic production and handling according to the EU Regulation (EC) N 834/2007 and (EC) N 889/2008. Also they have been accredited by USDA for organic certification according to the American National Organic Program (NOP). Recently they received the reaccreditation by MAFF and offer certification according to the Japanese Agricultural Standard (JAS) for the Japanese market.
Organic Turmeric (Curcuma), Vegetable cellulose (capsule)