Amazing Health & Younger Old Age
Date Posted:12 October 2014
One of the advantages of a system of health care that has its origins over 3000 years ago is the depth of understanding about how to preserve health and to age gracefully. Some of this wisdom fits within the framework of ‘common sense’ and some of it is leading edge.
Here we highlight the two most important choices you can make to preserve health and negate old age.
1. Adopt a daily routine suited to your unique nature and needs.
2. Protect and nourish your mind and body by taking Amrit Kalash daily – a leading edge herbal formula.
Ancient Wisdom for a busy life
It is common sense that we need to get enough sleep, to make healthy food and drink choices, to have love in our life, to proactively reduce the effects of stress upon ourselves, and to do what we enjoy.
Thankfully the ancient physicians took into consideration the natural rhythms of nature and provided an ideal daily routine – called Dinachyara. Furthermore some aspects of the daily routine are more important according to your nature or mind body type.
If you don’t know what your mind body type is complete the free All About Me Questionnaire to find out. Or if you do know your mind-body type, select the link below to view the best daily routine for you.
Amazing Amrit Kalash
This herbal masterpiece included forty-four rare herbs and fruits that are combined in precise proportions and slow-cooked to protect the vital nutrients from high temperatures. The precise adherence to the age old formulas prescribed in the traditional texts and passed down by generations of Ayurvedic physicians ensures the end product is of an unparalleled quality.
When I visited the factory where Amrit is made it was fascinating to see the stainless steel vats where the fruits and herbs gently cook. I was astounded to find out that it takes 10kg of raw ingredients to produce just one jar of the Amrit Nectar paste.
Published scientific findings show Amrit as an antioxidant is
- Up to 1,000 times more effective per dose than comparable amounts of vitamin C and E
- Supports mental clarity, resistance to allergens, happiness, healthy functioning of the immune system, cardiovascular health
- Protective against chemical toxicity. Very helpful due to the toxicity in our world today. Often used as an adjunct during chemoptherapy to mitigate the toxic effect on the rest of the body
- Is packed with phytochemicals, the natural antioxidant from plants that have healing powers
- Contains polyphenols – free radical scavengers that can regenerate Vitamin C and E
- Contains bio-flavonoids which have the highest antioxidant power and help to lower cholesterol, reduce LDLK oxidation and increase HDL.
- Contains reseveratrol (a specific polyphenol) that helps protect LDL cholesterol from oxidation and helps to prevent platelet aggregation
- Contains Vitamin C, E and Beta carotene – to support immunity and combat peroxidation of the brain
Now you can see why I recommend that Amrit be part of your wellbeing routine each day!
From a study of 659 people using Amrit Kalash
An ancient saying Ayurveda gives life to your years and years to your life.
Wishing you the bliss of balance,
|Linda Sinden has been a practising Maharishi Ayurveda Consultant since 1990 and is a regular contributor to our weekly Insights. She has a practice in Auckland, New Zealand and also provides phone or Skype sessions for those who need assistance, but don’t have a consultant in their vicinity. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Skype: Linda.Sinden Mobile: +64 212237525|