Amazing Joint Support
Date Posted:2 May 2013
Elanor Anderson of British Columbia in Canada can’t speak highly enough about the results she has achieved with the help of Flexcel:
“I have told many of my acquaintances in my walking group, curling, aquacize, etc about your website and the extraordinary success that I have had, going from being severely debilitated with rheumatoid arthritis 2 years ago to the active almost 81 year old (young) that I am today. I ski, hike up to 300m elevation, am building a house, actively participate in volunteer groups and more. My cure, and it is a cure, owes much to Flexcel.”
Flexcel is very helpful for
- Stiffness and heaviness
- Poorly nourished joints
- Low bone density
- Weakness in the joints
- Degenerative conditions
- Swellling and uncomfortable joints
- Conditions that become worse with damp cold weather.
This special formulation of potent herbals include
- Indian Frankincense, Guggul and Cyperus Scariosus to support the healthy formation of joint tissue
- Indian Tinospora, Coriander, Caraway Seed, Long Pepper and Black Pepper to synergistically detoxify the joints
- Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Indian Tinospora and Coral Calcium to nurture and nourish the joints
How long should I take Flexcel for?
- For recent or intermittent symptoms take for 1-2 months.
- For longer term conditions take for 2-3 months and reassess at this point.
For external ease – Joint Soothe II Oil
“I've been using Joint Soothe II Oil for 2 months now for my rheumatoid arthritis. When I put it on the joint it really soothes. I've tried other creams and preparations, but this one really seems to ease the pain best!”
Lorraine - Victoria, Australia
Lifestyle Tips for Healthy Joints
- Eat sweet, juicy fruits daily.
- Adjust your diet to reduce raw foods, including salads.
- Reduce heavy foods such as dairy products and meat—they can contribute to a build up of toxins around the joints.
- Use ginger and cumin when you cook—they stimulate the metabolism for healthy joints.
- Don’t skip meals.
- Avoid hot, spicy foods and hot drinks.
- Eat stewed apples cooked with cloves in early morning.
The Get Balance Team