Be Happy this Winter
Date Posted:23 July 2013
Have you noticed that a child’s spontaneous joy in life does not depend on whether it is raining or shining? Children are often just happy within, enjoying the delights of exploring what life offers.
This winter we would like to invite you to remember the happy times in your life.
- Remember a time when you were the happiest you have ever been… what was happening at that time in your life? What does this tell you about what is important to you?
- If a close friend or partner was to speak about how happy you usually are …what would they say?
- On a scale of 1-10, with full happiness being 10 and lack of happiness being 1, how would you score your level of happiness over the last month?
Don’t worry, Be happy
Ayurveda holds that the purpose of life is the expansion of happiness.
The natural, spontaneous and infectious happiness of a child was once a state we were all very familiar with. This carefree trust and life enjoyment remains dear to our hearts no matter our age.
To help enliven this natural state of open hearted happiness. No matter your age and stage of life Ayurveda recommends
- Stay centred in who you really are – with daily dipping into the bliss of transcendental consciousness as you practise Transcendental Meditation
- Adopt a regular daily routine that provides regular exercise, regular and healthy meals suited to your needs, and quality sleep from which you wake feeling rested, clear and alert.
Balance your heart and mind with these helpful herbals
- If worry, fear or anxiety tends to disconnect you from feeling happy, take 1-2 tablets of Worry Free 30-60 minutes after breakfast and evening meals.
- If sadness or low mood states tend to cloud or dull your connection with inner happiness, take 1-2 tablets of Blissful Joy 30-60 minutes after breakfast and evening meals
- Restore mental energy with Youthful Mind – Take 1-2 tablets 2-3 times a day with water or milk "My brain was tired and cloudy. I tried your Youthful Mind product and it removed all that and gave me a sharpness and clearness. My sense of humour returned. That tired mental mushy-ness was gone and the spontaneity was back!"
Peter G. Auckland, New Zealand
Wishing you great happiness and joy this winter.
The Get Balance Team