Feeling stressed emotionally?
Author: Maharishi Ayurveda Date Posted:10 July 2017
Wanted: stress free emotions
Have you recently woken like a bear with a sore head feeling grouchy and irritable? And wondered why your normally sunny and positive disposition was nowhere to be seen?
If you can honestly say yes then you may be experiencing emotional stress overload which often goes hand in hand with fatigue.
At such times your emotional stability is likely to be challenged with self doubt and lack of confidence. Thinking can become more cautious even negative and motivaton may falter. This in turn leads to a lack of fulfillment which leads back to the grumpy bear when you woke up that morning. These are all signs of a Sadhaka Pitta imbalance in your mind and body.
What is Sadhaka Pitta?
Pitta dosha looks after the various activities that we call digestion and metabolism of food and indeed the metabolism and digestion of all our experiences. Pitta is the mind-body operator that governs emotional health. Sadhaka Pitta is one of the five sub-doshas of Pitta and is located in the heart and brain.
- Sadhaka Pitta controls the heart’s function, contentment, courage, memory, fulfilment of desire, drive, decisiveness and spirituality.
- Imbalance is linked to heart disease, emotional upset, indecisiveness, lacking the desire to face challenges and make important decisions and workaholism.
- Sadhaka Pitta is imbalanced by excessive bitter, sour and spicy foods, alcohol, fasting, inadequate rest, anger, violence, skipping meals, grief and overwork.
Here are 5 quick fix tips to help rebalance your mind and body in order to smooth emotional highs and lows through the day. As Sadhaka Pitta is nourished and balance is restored, your normal self- confidence, positive thinking, feeling-fulfilled self will emerge once again.
5 Steps to Stress Free Emotions
- Stress Free Emotions Take 2 tablets 15-30 minutes after your breakfast and evening meals. Stress Free Emotions herbal helps promote coordination within your mind and emotions, supports emotional stability, self confidence, positive thinking, motivation and feeling fulfilled. It supports your natural resistance to emotional stress.
- Pitta Rasayana (MA3323) Take 1 dessertspoon prior breakfast and evening meals or prior morning and afternoon meditations.
- Favour Pitta Pacifying dietary choices
- Be moderate in what you do and ensure you have adequate downtime to relax, recharge, be with loved ones and to laugh. Laughter is indeed nature’s medicine to balance Sadhaka Pitta.
- Ensure you get 8 hours sleep per night. More and more research is showing how important sleep is for optimal functioning. Aim to be in bed by 10pm and rise around 6am. If waking in the night is an issue consider taking 2 tablets of Deep Rest at bedtime. If falling asleep is more your issue then take 2 tablets of Blissful Sleep at bedtime along with a strong cup of Slumber Time Tea. Then enjoy a restful and rejuvenating sleep.
If your situation is more complex, then you may like to have a one on one consultation either in person, via skype or facetime. Contact Linda
Wishing you the bliss of mind-body balance.