Linda’s Immune Support Programme
Author: Linda Sinden Date Posted:19 August 2021
Are you considering having a vaccine or already had one? Having faced the same question, as I was scheduled to travel overseas, here is what I recommend to help prepare for the vaccine and to help post vaccine.
- Take the following herbals for 1-4 weeks before and for 1 month or more following. They are best taken with a little warm water 30 minutes before breakfast and evening meals. Post vaccine, take a third dose at bedtime for a further 1 month.
- Be sure to be and stay well rested.
- Dietary support:
- Make a point of having 3-4 sweet fruits daily.
- Have a serving of leafy green vegetables (ideally cooked during winter and spring) in your lunch and evening meals.
- Take 1-2 handfuls of nuts daily.
- Favour foods high in zinc and magnesium.
- To reduce respiratory stress, have your main quantity of food at lunch time when you can digest it more easily and a lighter evening meal by 6.30pm. Avoid ice cold, frozen or canned foods and drinks. Favour fresh foods freshly prepared where you can.
- Be grateful, laugh, smile and do what you enjoy, daily.
Wishing you a smooth vaccine transition.
All the best,
Linda and the Get Balance Team