"No 1" - Best Seller Sale
Author: Linda Sinden Date Posted:28 August 2020
The one product I would want with me should I find myself isolated on a desert island is Digest Tone. As Digest Tone is our “No 1” Best Seller, then it is likely that you already know the amazing benefits of Digest Tone from personal experience.
Digest Tone ticks so many boxes it is recommended all year around for every body type. It is considered a Rasayana which is a very special group of herbs or formulations which get to the very deepest levels of your tissues helping to cleanse, rejuvenate, nourish and support natural immunity and longevity.
Have you been feeling sluggish, dull, get coughs or colds easily, low in mood, constipated or suffering from irritable bowel, with skin breakouts, menstrual cramps, fatigue, feelings of sadness? These and many other health issues Ayurveda explains can be linked to the build up of toxins when digestion and elimination are out of balance.
Digest Tone as the name suggests works it’s magic by keeping your digestive system and elimination in tip top shape. It is often referred to as your daily detox!
Why Digest Tone is “No 1”
This high quality antioxidant provides many wide ranging benefits helping to
- Tone the muscular wall of your gut
- Support the health of your intestinal skin and villi - your biome
- Boost the removal of mucus and toxins from the wall of the gut
- Increases absorption of nutrients
- Restore daily bowel movements where needed
- Balance the build up of acidity in the intestines
- Support the healthy formation of our skin, eyes and hair
- Enhance the coordination between the heart and the breath supporting healthy function of the brain, head, chest, respiration, senses and mind due to the addition of Cabbage Rose
- Support the effectiveness of all other herbals
- Balance vata, pitta and kapha
About the Ingredients
Ayurvedic physician Charaka says
- Haritaki is as nourishing as mother’s milk. It helps to enhance absorption of nutrients, and the cleansing of the micro and macro circulatory system.
- Amalaki is the best among rejuvenating herbs and
- Bibhitaki is excellent for balancing and nurturing the vocal cords, antibacterial and a tonic for the eyes.
Classical Ayurvedic text on surgery called Sushruta Samhita says
- haritaki and triphala are useful for cleansing wounds and supporting rejuvenation of the insides.
- bibhitaki helps to purify the blood and to maintain healthy blood clotting.
How do I take it?
One hour before bed take 1-3 tablets of Digest Tone with a little warm water. If you have a tendency for softer bowel motion take 1 tablet. If you have less than 1 bowel motion a day or find it difficult to pass a motion then take 2-3 tablets.
Wishing you the bliss of balance today and always.
Linda Sinden and the Get Balance Team.