Want healthy, glowing skin?
Author: Linda Sinden Date Posted:4 February 2021
- Have a regular Oil Massage with Sesame based massage oils that contain triglyceride-rich fatty acids to help feed your skin microbiome. Choose the massage oil that best suits your needs:
- Pitta Massage Oil for Summer Time, Pitta Types or Sensitive Skin. Massage into the skin three to four times a week.
- Vata Massage Oil for Winter/Autumn, Vata Types or Dry Skin. Massage into the skin before the shower or bath in the morning each day
- Kapha Massage Oil for Spring, Kapha Types or Oily Skin. Massage into the skin twice a week.
- Herbal Help with Radiant Skin Tablets
- When your skin lacks lustre or you have a skin condition it’s time to feed, nourish and cleanse the skin from a deeper level within where your skin is formed. Radiant skin is designed to help do just that! This precise blend of 14 Ayurvedic herbs help purify the liver and blood, and support your body's ability to absorb nutrients, helping to improve the entire skin-building process. Use Radiant skin to create beauty from the inside for more balanced
- Skin moisture and temperature
- Liver function, pure blood cells and high quality nutrition for the skin
- Skin temperature and glow
- Digestive strength, moisture and suppleness of skin, with less internal toxins
- Lustre and radiance of skin
- Foods to Balance In addition favour food and drink that help to balance the season or imbalance:
- Pitta Balancing Foods> - Favour these foods during Summer Time or if you have a Pitta imbalance>
- Vata Balancing Foods> Favour these foods during Autumn/Winter Time or if you have a Vata imbalance>
- Kapha Balancing Foods> Favour these foods during Spring Time or if you have a Kapha imbalance>