"Easy as" Exercise
Date Posted:6 November 2012
“Easy as” exercise is exercise that suits your nature and which is completed in an effortless way. This effortless way of exercising allows a person to enter the ‘zone’ – the place expert sports people speak of where exercise is easy, fluid and where amazing results occur. By understanding your exercise needs and adjusting your exercise patterns accordingly, you can find yourself experiencing this zone on a daily basis. Want to give it a go?
Benefits of effortless exercise
Being active has many benefits and can be surprisingly easy to incorporate into daily life once you know what is right for you.
If you have felt the high that comes after exercise with increased energy, mental clarity and happiness for twelve hours following exercise then you are probably already sold on being active most days.
- In the words of Charaka the wandering physician who is known as the father of Ayurvedic medicine: "From physical exercise one gets lightness, a capacity for work, firmness, tolerance of difficulties, elimination of impurities, and stimulation of digestion" Charaka
Exercise - What’s right for me?
We all have different requirements for the amount and type of exercise we need each day. Below we explore herbal products to enhance physical fitness, plus the three dominant body types and their exercise needs.
No matter what your body type, there are two herbals that are a must when you want to enhance physical fitness. They are Premium Amla Berry and Energy Plus which can be taken together.
- Premium Amla Berry is especially nourishing for muscular development, digestion, skin and eyes. The single ingredient in this formula is the most sought after fruit for ayurvedic herbals — Amla (Indian Gooseberry). This fruit is considered a powerful ayurvedic elixir that promotes health, longevity and overall balance for all body types.
- Energy Plus is a combination of two very popular Ayurvedic herbs— Ashwaghanda (Indian winter cherry) and Shatavari (Indian Asparagus). Ashwagandha supports nourishment for the brain, assisting mental concentration and stamina. It also supports muscular stamina.
My exercise needs
Understanding your unique body type provides guidelines for choosing the best sport or exercise, proper intensity and duration along with the best time of the day for you to exercise.
- Are you by nature lively, changeable, fast moving with a tendency towards being slim or even lean? If so low intensity, relaxed and easy forms of exercise are best for you.
- Are you by nature goal oriented, a little bit of a perfectionist, medium build with a tendency towards increased heat or intensity? If so, keeping cool and sharing your accomplishments with others is best for you.
- Are you by nature relaxed and easy going, have a more solid build and natural strength with endurance and a tendency for easy weight gain? If so, then vigorous exercise of all kinds suit you best.
Wishing you the enjoyment and wellbeing of ‘easy as’ exercise.
The Get Balance Team