Midlife For Women IIMA939 60 tablets
Natural support during menopause
- Promotes nutritional support once menopause begins
- Helps reduce uncomfortable menopausal symptoms such as mood swings
- Maintains a balanced and strong reproductive system
If you’re suffering from hot flushes, mood swings, insomnia, memory loss, vaginal dryness or other menopause related issues, you may not know where to turn. The well-publicised, harmful side effects of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) has made it an undesirable option for many women today. Yet you need relief.
According to Maharishi Ayurveda, menopause is not a disease, but a natural transition. If you’re suffering with menopausal problems, it’s due to imbalances that can be corrected. With simple lifestyle and dietary changes, along with our midlife herbal formulas, your transition through menopause can be smooth and easy.
Midlife for Women II helps stabilize emotions, reduce hot flushes, improve circulation, and soothe vaginal dryness by maintaining moisture balance in your body. It also strengthens healthy formation of bone tissue, helping prevent bone loss.
When taken with Midlife for Women I it creates a powerful yet natural way to take charge of your health during the challenging menopause years.
Tips for a Healthy Menopause
- Make it a habit to eat well and to exercise regularly
- Eat foods that are easy for your body to digest. Enjoy variety and fresh, organic foods. Include foods that are high in calcium, such as milk, yogurt and leafy greens
- Eat your largest meal at noon, when your digestion is at its peak
- Gradually eliminate caffeine. Drink Raja’s Cup, an antioxidant coffee substitute, instead
- Indulge in any activity you love
- Avoid eating leftovers, and avoid pre-packaged foods that contain chemicals and preservatives
- Do a daily warm oil massage (abhyanga) to calm and balance your emotions and to help flush away toxins
- Go to bed by 10 p.m. so your body can rest during its natural purification period, from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m
- Follow a Vata-Pitta pacifying diet if you experience symptoms such as hot flushes or emotional imbalance
- Follow a Vata pacifying diet for symptoms such as memory loss or vaginal dryness
|in mg/500 mg
|Fire flame bush
|Silk cotton tree
|Aqueous extract on dry basis:
|Gum acacia (GRAS Listed)
|Acacia arabica (GRAS Listed)