Smooth SkinMA125 60 Tablets
Supports clear & healthy skin
- Helps keep the blood pure and the pathways of elimination clear
- Supports healthy digestion and metabolism
- Assists when allergy and infection is present
Ayurveda sees skin conditions as having their basis in the build-up of toxins in the body. The skin is the largest organ in the body and a conduit for eliminating waste products via perspiration. If the other channels of elimination such as the bowel, urinary tract and the respiratory system are blocked then the skin becomes the default pathway.
According to Ayurveda this formulation helps balance the following sub doshas
- Ranjaka Pitta looks after proper digestion, regulates blood chemistry and supports the liver for healthy metabolism. Too much bitter, sour, salty or spicy food, alcohol, irregular eating and inadequate rest can create imbalance in Ranjaka. This can give rise to toxicity in the blood, blood disorders and skin inflammations.
- Bhrajaka Kapha looks after the skin. Imbalance can be caused by too much bitter, sour, salty or spicy food, alcohol, irregular eating and inadequate rest. When Bhrakjaka is out of balance it can give rise to rashes, acne, and other skin disorders.
|English||Latin Sanskrit||LatinSanskrit||Part Used||%||in mg/500 mg|
|Indian madder||Rubia cordifolia||Manjistha||Root||10.63||53.14|
|Gum acacia (GRAS Listed)||Acacia arabica (GRAS Listed)||Baboola||Exudate||2.90||14.50|