Be a Winner this Easter
Author: Linda Sinden Date Posted:29 March 2018
As you relax and enjoy yourself this Easter...give a moment's thought about staying on top of your “Balance Game” this Autumn. And if you place an order during the Easter holidays we’ll treat you like a winner with some free Throat Lozenges. These tasty lozenges promote fresh breath, a clear and powerful voice and are wonderful for soothing the throat.
Tips for Winning Your Balance Game
Easter is a time where the weather is cooler and more changeable - Vata Season has arrived. Here is our 5 step action plan for staying on top of your game.
- Favour Vata Balancing Foods - see Vata Food list here >. Make it easy for yourself by using the Vata Seasonal Spice Mixture to ensure your lunch and evening meals are properly balanced.
- Build up your seasonal defence by taking 2 tablets of FluCold Defence 15-30 minutes prior breakfast and evening meals; drinking 1-2 cups of Sniffle Free Tea each day and taking 1 tablets of Digest Tone prior evening meal and 1-2 tablets at bedtime. This simple regimen will make a big difference in your preparation for a healthy winter.
- Use Vata Aroma Oil on your pillow at night or in an aromatherapy locket or aroma burner during the day. Aromas have a powerful balancing impact and Vata Aroma Oil is particularly delightful.
- Strengthen Vata by soothing your nervous system with a daily or 2-3 times a week body massage using Vata Massage Oil. Just thinking about how it feels when this oil is on my body creates a wave of relaxation and ease. Follow application with a warm bath to which you add 5-10 drops of Vata Aroma Oil and it is heaven!
- Get regular deep rest! As the nervous system is especially sensitive during Vata season it is a good idea to ensure you sleep well. Be in bed by 10pm and wake 6-7am. If going to sleep is an issue then 2 tablets of Blissful Sleep can ease you into a restful sleep. If waking in the night is an issue then take 2 tablets of Deep Rest at bedtime.
If you are fortunate enough to have learnt Transcendental Meditation your daily practise is providing rest 2-3 times as deep as deepest sleep. In addition research indicates you get to enjoy a 30% reduction of stress cortisol with daily practise. Choice! To learn more about TM NZ | AUS
So take a moment to place your order this Easter and be a winner! And receive your free packet of Throat Lozenges.
Wishing you the bliss of balance.
Linda and the Get Balance Team