Digest Tone OrganicMA505 60 tablets
Triphala Plus - Powerful tonic for the digestion
If you are feeling sluggish, dull or constipated, chances are toxins are building up in your body. According to Maharishi Ayurveda, toxins accumulate when your digestion — and elimination — is out of balance, leading to skin breakouts, menstrual cramps, fatigue, depression and many diseases.
Good news. Balancing your digestion and elimination is a specialty of Maharishi Ayurveda, and many of our herbal formulas are designed to do just that. Of these, one of the most effective is Digest Tone, traditionally called triphala.
Digest Tone is our most popular product!
- Rejuvenates the digestive tract
- Assists the body in absorbing nutrients from food. Digest Tone is antioxidant rich
- Enhances circulation and includes capillary strengthening flavonoids; works as a cardio tonic
- Cleanses the liver of toxins and enhances its functioning efficiency
- Helps body tissue to detoxify slowly, including blood, muscle and fat tissues
- Assists with balancing cholesterol
- Has an anti-inflammatory effect (its constituents include Vitamin C and quercetin)
- Acts as an expectorant
- Assists the body with elimination, acting as a mild laxative
- Assists the body in weight loss
- As an added benefit, it is nourishing to both the eyes and the skin
For gentle Detox, Weight reduction, Constipation... How do I take it?
- Tonic and gentle detox At night boil 1.5 cups of water with 1 flat tsp of Organic Triphala Powder (or 2 tablets crushed) for 10 minutes. Leave sitting overnight. Strain and drink the water only, first thing on an empty stomach. Also take 2 tablets of Digest Tone before the evening meal
- Weight Reduction As above and add Be Trim 1 for normal appetite or Be Trim 2 for sharp appetite, and sip Be Trim Tea regularly to support weight loss
- Constipation Take 2-4 tablets of Digest Tone at bedtime with warm water. First thing in the morning on an empty stomach drink half a cup of Aloe Vera Juice mixed with half a cup of water. Then have 1 medium pear or apple freshly stewed with 8 prunes. Leave for a minimum of 30 minutes before eating anything more. When hungry have porridge, muesli etc according to hunger. Take 1-2 tablets of Digest Plus with a little hot water or lassi drink after lunch and evening meal.
Our Organic Digest Tone (Triphala Plus) enhances the effectiveness of conventional Triphala through the addition of Cabbage Rose, a herb which acts synergistically with the other ingredients in the formula (the “3 fruits” – Amalaki, Haritaki, and Bibhitaki) to promote their maximum effect, while having a cooling (Pitta-reducing) effect on the body. Organic Digest Tone (Triphala Plus) is one of the most important core preparations, due to its balancing effect on the function of digestion and its ability to promote regularity and cleanse the system of impurities. It is safe to be taken long-term. Most importantly, the vaidyas (ayurvedic health practitioners) recommend taking it along with all your other herbals
Read our article Digest Tone - The Magic of Triphala
|Chebulic myrobalan||Terminalia chebula||Haritaki|
|Indian gooseberry||Emblica officinalis||Amalaki|
|Beleric myrobalan||Terminalia belerica||Vibhitaki|
|Excipients: Organic Tapioca Starch|
Certified Organic by IMO
The Institute for Marketecology (IMO) is one of the first and most renowned international agencies for inspection, certification and quality assurance of eco-friendly products. Their world-wide activities are accredited by the Swiss Accreditation Service (SAS) according to EN 45011 (ISO 65), which is the international standard for certification. IMO offers certification for organic production and handling according to the EU Regulation (EC) N 834/2007 and (EC) N 889/2008. Also they have been accredited by USDA for organic certification according to the American National Organic Program (NOP). Recently they received the reaccreditation by MAFF and offer certification according to the Japanese Agricultural Standard (JAS) for the Japanese market.
|English||LatinSanskrit||LatinSanskrit||Part Used||%||in mg/1000 mg|
|Chebulic myrobalan||Terminalia chebula||Haritaki||Fruit rind||35.80||358.00|
|Indian gooseberry||Emblica officinalis||Amalaki||Fruit rind||35.80||358.00|
|Beleric myrobalan||Terminalia belerica||Vibhitaki||Fruit rind||19.90||199.00|
|Rose||Rosa centifolia||Shatapatri||Flower petal||7.00||70.00|
- Weight Balancing Tips for Kapha Mind-Body Types
- My Multi-Mineral Needs
- All About Me #1
- How to do a 7-14 Day Gentle Seasonal Cleanse
- Can the weather really affect my mood?
- Breathe Easy This Winter
- Digest Tone - More than Just A Digestive Tonic
- Keep the fires bright, this winter
- The Lowdown on High Cholesterol
Healthy Happy DigestionBy: Renee on 16 June 2010I am experiencing noticeable results with taking digest tone. My metabolism seems to have increased, I have become much more regular, lost some weight over the first few months and now am maintaining a healthy weight. I feel healthier and look healthier. This is an awesome product.