Be Worry Free
Date Posted:24 October 2012
The purpose of life is the expansion of happiness according to Ayurveda… and the relentless demands and pressures of modern life can sometimes steal away the joy and replace it with worry.
The demands of cell phones, emails, deadlines, competition, budgets, bottom lines and the difficulty we face getting the balance of our work, personal and family time can lead to a constant sense of worry, sleep disorders, anxiety attacks and even depression.
This week we explore how to be worry free, living a life that is truly enjoyable, with peace of mind and even blissful. Would you like that? I’m guessing the answer is ‘Yes please!’ Being able to meet the mental demands of the day without feeling over-stressed is what prompted The Council of Maharishi Ayurveda Physicians to formulate the Worry Free tablets.
How is worry reduced?
Researchers at the University of California at San Diego (UCSD) conducted a randomized, controlled pilot study to measure the effects of Worry Free on ten patients who suffered from Generalized Anxiety Disorder, a condition that affects 25% of the population.
The treatment period was three months. One group took two tablets of Worry Free twice a day, while the other group took a placebo. At post-testing, after three months of taking Worry Free, 80% of the Worry Free group no longer exhibited Generalized Anxiety Disorder, exhibiting a two-fold greater decrease in the Hamilton Anxiety Scale than the placebo group.
Relaxed But Alert
The subjects in this study and many thousands of people who have taken Worry Free over the past six years have reported that it makes them feel relaxed, but also more alert. It is this increase of mental ‘power’ that has given rise to the name of Worry Free as when mental power is stronger then naturally one is able to meet the need of the moment free of worry.
"My job involves a tremendous amount of mental stress and sometimes I feel torn in several directions," says Molly Blackwell, a graphic designer. "Worry Free takes me to a whole new level of calm. It settles me down so I can focus, accomplish and not feel confused."
Worry Free Formula
This herbal formula contains renowned Ayurvedic herbs such as
- Herpestis Monniera, Aloeweed, and Heart-leaved Moonseed, which have an enhancing effect on mental acquisition, retention and recall. These herbs are known to not only nurture the three areas of the mind individually, but also to nurture coordination among them.
- Muskroot (Jatamansi) and Greater Galangal are additional herbs that clear the channels in the brain reducing toxins and blockages.
- Winter Cherry (Ashwagandha) has many significant benefits, but is best known for its powerful adaptogenic properties, meaning that it helps mind and body adapt better to stress. It nourishes the nerves and improves nerve function to help you maintain calm during stressful situations.
- Take 1-2 tablets of Worry Free 30-60 minutes after breakfast and evening meals.
- In addition take:
- Stress Relief 2 tablets prior breakfast and evening meal if you are feeling exhausted and fragile due to a period of stress or travel. Favour Vata Tea, Vata Massage Oil, Vata Aroma Oil and Vata Spice Mix.
- Or take Emotional Balance 2 – 4 tablets prior breakfast and evening meal if you find yourself regularly feeling angry, irritable or impatient . Favour Pitta Tea, Pitta Massage Oil, Pitta Aroma Oil and Pitta Spice Mix.
Practice the Transcendental Meditation® programme, which has been shown in recent research studies to be the most effective self-improvement technique in reducing anxiety.
Reference: Journal of Clinical Psychology 45: 957–974, 1989.
The Get Balance Team
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should always seek the advice and guidance of a qualified health provider. [associated-products]