Garlic OrganicMA1930 60 vegi-caps (each 600mg)
Healthy cholesterol, blood pressure and triglyceride levels
Garlic has been used around the world for many centuries due to its health-giving properties. Hippocrates, the father of Western medicine (470-358 B.C.), mentioned this herb in his medical notes and recommended its use for a variety of health conditions. Egyptians used to worship garlic, believing that it promoted good health, strength and endurance. It has also been used as an aphrodisiac throughout the ages.
According to Ayurveda garlic:
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and triglyceride levels
- Promotes heart health by helping tone cardiac muscles
- Aids digestion by stimulating appetite and metabolism
- Supports the immune and circulatory systems
- Aids respiratory health
- Supports natural energy levels
Ingredients: Organic garlic (Allium sativum), Vegetable cellulose (capsule)
Grown and processed in the most holistic and eco-friendly way without the use of toxic and harmful synthetic chemicals.
- Made with certified organic herbs in vegetarian capsules
- Can be used with other herbal supplements, vitamins, or natural products
- No side-effects
- No GMOs
- Cruelty free - not tested on animals
Certified Organic by IMO
The Swiss based Institute for Marketecology (IMO) is one of the first and most renowned international agencies for inspection, certification and quality assurance of eco-friendly products. Their world-wide activities are accredited by the Swiss Accreditation Service (SAS) according to EN 45011 (ISO 65), which is the international standard for certification. IMO offers certification for organic production and handling according to the EU Regulation (EC) N 834/2007 and (EC) N 889/2008. Also they have been accredited by USDA for organic certification according to the American National Organic Program (NOP). Recently they received the reaccreditation by MAFF and offer certification according to the Japanese Agricultural Standard (JAS) for the Japanese market.
Certified organic garlic (allium sativum) 600mg. Vegetable cellulose (capsule)