Organic Triphala PowderMA505P 60gm powder
Our Organic Digest Tone (MA505) available in powder form
- Traditional Triphala ('Three Fruits") combined with Rose for a gentle cooling influence
- Rejuvenates the digestive tract
- Assists the body in absorbing nutrients from food
- Antioxidant rich. Enhances circulation and includes capillary strengthening flavonoids; works as a cardio tonic
- Cleanses the liver of toxins and enhances its functioning efficiency
- Helps body tissue to detoxify slowly, including blood, muscle and fat tissues
- Assists with balancing cholesterol
- Has an anti-inflammatory effect (its constituents include Vitamin C and quercetin)
- Acts as an expectorant
- Assists the body with elimination, acting as a mild laxative
- Assists the body in weight loss
- As an added benefit, it is nourishing to both the eyes and the skin
How do I take it?
1 flat half-teaspoon of Triphala powder = 1gm (equivalent to 1 tablet)
- Tonic and gentle de-tox At night boil 1.5 cups of water with 1 flat teaspoon of Organic Triphala Powder for 10 minutes. Leave sitting overnight. Strain and drink the water only, first thing on an empty stomach. Also take 1 flat teaspoon of Organic Triphala Powder with a little warm water before the evening meal.
- Weight Reduction As above and add Be Trim 1 for normal appetite or Be Trim 2 for sharp appetite, and sip Be Trim Tea regularly to support weight loss.
- Constipation Take 1-2 flat teaspoons (equivalent to 2-4 tablets) of Organic Triphala Powder at bedtime with warm water. First thing in the morning on an empty stomach drink half a cup of Aloe Vera Juice mixed with half a cup of water. Then have 1 medium pear or apple freshly stewed with 8 prunes. Leave for a minimum of 30 minutes before eating anything more. When hungry have porridge, muesli etc according to hunger. Take 1-2 tablets of Digest Plus with a little hot water or lassi drink after lunch and evening meal.
Certified Organic by IMO
The Institute for Marketecology (IMO) is one of the first and most renowned international agencies for inspection, certification and quality assurance of eco-friendly products. Their world-wide activities are accredited by the Swiss Accreditation Service (SAS) according to EN 45011 (ISO 65), which is the international standard for certification. IMO offers certification for organic production and handling according to the EU Regulation (EC) N 834/2007 and (EC) N 889/2008. Also thery have been accredited by USDA for organic certification according to the American National Organic Program (NOP). Recently they received the reaccreditation by MAFF and offer certification according to the Japanese Agricultural Standard (JAS) for the Japanese market.
|English||LatinSanskrit||LatinSanskrit||Part Used||%||in mg/1000 mg|
|Chebulic myrobalan||Terminalia chebula||Haritaki||Fruit rind||35.80||358.00|
|Indian gooseberry||Emblica officinalis||Amalaki||Fruit rind||35.80||358.00|
|Beleric myrobalan||Terminalia belerica||Vibhitaki||Fruit rind||19.90||199.00|
|Rose||Rosa centifolia||Shatapatri||Flower petal||7.00||70.00|