Herbal Di-GestMA927 120 tablets
Balance your appetite and improve digestion
- Helps to stimulate sluggish digestion
- Helps promote a regular appetite
- Balances food cravings
- Assists the body’s ability to absorb nutrients
Good nutrition goes beyond eating foods that are fresh and wholesome. If the process of digestion is sluggish, your body creates sticky food residue called Ama that can clog the channels in the body and hinder the process of assimilation. Proper digestion and metabolism, on the other hand, results in the conversion of the foods you eat into healthy body tissues.
Herbal Di-Gest is a blend of 13 Ayurvedic herbs and spices that helps improve assimilation and elimination, so you won’t feel dull and heavy after meals.
The herbs in Herbal Di-Gest are combined in precise proportions and prepared in the traditional Ayurvedic way. This improves the bioavailability of vital nutrients. It also creates synergy -- the collective benefit is much greater than that of isolated, individual herbs.
- Pomegranate Seeds help balance and stimulate both the appetite and the process of digestion. The seeds are processed in the unique and specific way described in traditional texts. This maximizes the potency.
- The ingredients in Herbal Di-Gest include the six Ayurvedic tastes: sweet, sour, salty, pungent, bitter and astringent. Each taste stimulates a different aspect of digestion and metabolism
|English||LatinSanskrit||LatinSanskrit||Part Used||%||in mg/500 mg|
|Black caraway||Carum carvi||Fruit||12.65||63.27|
|Pepper long||Piper longum||Fruit||2.71||13.56|
|Ginger, dried||Zingiber officinale||Rhizome||2.71||13.56|
|Pepper black||Piper nigrum||Fruit||2.71||13.56|
|Cardamom lesser||Elettaria cardamomum||Ela||Fruit||2.71||13.56|
|Rock salt||Sodii chloridum||Lavan||2.71||13.56|
|Black salt||Black salt||1.81||9.04|
|Dried juice of:||0.00||0.00|
|Lime||Citrus aurantifolia||Kaghzi nimbu||Dried fruit Juice||1.36||6.78|
|Gum acacia (GRAS Listed)||Acacia arabica (GRAS Listed)||Baboola||Exudate||3.67||18.35|
|Silicon dioxide||Silicon dioxide||0.92||4.58|