Neuro SupportMA104 60 Tablets
Healthy Neural Functioning
- Supports healthy neural functioning and healthy heart
- Helps nourish the micro-channels, removing blocks to healthy functioning
The principal herb in this formulation is amla berry, a powerful antioxidant for all ages, especially effective for muscular development and nourishing digestion, skin and eyes.
Barley helps support healthy functioning of colon, liver and muscle cells.
According to Ayurveda this formulation helps balance the following three sub doshas:
- Prana Vata governs the senses, creative thinking, reasoning and enthusiasm. Prana gets out of balance with mental strain, inadequate sleep, late bedtimes and too much computer work. This balancing formula helps calm and settle an overactive mind. Supports healthy sleep patterns and healthy breathing.
- Sadhaka Pitta governs heart function, contentment, courage, memory and decisiveness. Excessive spicy foods, alcohol, inadequate rest, anger and skipping meals can put Sadhaka out of balance. This balancing formula supports heart health, emotional calm and a healthy work-life balance.
- Sleshaka Kapha governs the lubrication of joints and keeping skin soft and supple. Sleshaka gets out of balance through lack of exercise, poor digestion, lack of good oils in the diet and overeating. This balancing formula helps support joint mobility, weight management and healthy skin.
|English||LatinSanskrit||LatinSanskrit||Part Used||%||in mg/500 mg|
|Indian gooseberry||Emblica officinalis||Amalaki||Fruit rind||70.03||350.15|
|Barley||Hordeum vulgare||Yav||Whole plant||28.01||140.05|
|Magnesium stearate (GRAS Listed)||Magnesium Stearate (GRAS Listed)||0.49||2.45|